Thursday, June 18, 2009

Final

I believe that what the class went through during these past eleven weeks was quite close, maybe even exactly to the description of the class is. Everything listed for the course was presented in class in an organized way the entire class knew what was coming and there were not any surprises. As for the course competencies, most of those sound like end of class (EOC) blog postings and I don’t think it was coincidence.
When I would read the book to study for an upcoming test I found the book easily understandable. Having the vocabulary words on the side of the text was a great way to find words I was looking for. The text itself was easy to read and got straight to the point for the meaning of what the section was coming across. There were a few confusing sections in the book but it was cleared up in class later that week, so I had the chance to understand everything that was presented in the book.
For the movies we watched in class they were all involved with either what we have discussed in a previous class or what we will be covering in class. Even if I didn’t know the movie we were watching had little to do with our lesson of the day. Every class should have to show movies because everyone likes movies.
My personal evaluation of the class is this is a great class. It was taught in a very well organized way. Lessons were planned out a week or even a few weeks ahead. For once a teacher kept up with the grades so I could know where I was at anytime I wanted to check, Thank you. The teacher kept the class awake and alive for the most part but I think the three hour rush helped a little too the class felt jumpy and alive.
I truly believe I deserve an A for this class. I was here for every class, completed and turned in all of the BOC and EOCs of the class when they were due and I was professional or at least my version of professional. As for my three midterms I averaged about an eighty four and for my final I am certain I will get an A. That’s why I deserve an A and besides I had a good time being in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment